Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ajebutter22 and Dr. Sid



Upcoming Artiste wey una know as Ajebutter22  don come again...if una no forget say na of recent na hin the guy release the video for him OMO Pastor wey seyi shay,basket mouth and DR. sid dey...now na him and Dr. Sid do collabo...the title of the song na GBONO...and make una know say na him third single be that(senrere and Omo pastor)...make una read wetin him talk:“I present my 3rd Official Single ‘Gbono (Ft. Dr Sid)’ from my forth-coming collaboration album with Studio Magic titled, “Anytime Soon”. Hope you enjoy listening to it as much as we enjoyed making it. I’d like to say a big thank you to Dr Sid for jumping on the song and also to my partners Studio Magic for killing the beat. We are now on the Road to Anytime Soon!”

No comments:

Post a Comment