Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

i no kill anybody ooo

One Supervisor for Topflier company wey dey Klometer 36 along Lekki/Epe expressway for Lagos don call on people say make dem help am ooo say the Police wan rope for murder wey him no know anything about am ooo..

The Supervisor wey him name na Emmanuel Igho

But dem don carry am go court on monday for Yaba Magistrate's Court2,Sabo wey be say dem no grant am bail  wey be say the court never tell the Directorate of Public Prosecution,DPP

As we hear,dem say Emmanuel wey be papa for 2pikins dem been wan help one of him worker wey police don beat blue black

But as them go carry the guy wey him name na Abdulahi Musiliu reach hospital,him don die..

When him dey talk before him leave court,him say:It all happened on October 10,  2012. I was on a  routine patrol around the company’s  premises, when  I  saw  one Adbulahi Musiliu, a casual worker with another company in the estate and an unidentified person  smoking Indian hemp.

When I accosted them, Abdullahi challenged me, saying  it was like I wanted to loose my job. He said he was a Yoruba man and therefore,  was entitled to do whatever he liked anywhere. Sensing danger, I called the policemen attached to the company  to usher the smokers out. They  did and I went back to work.

But about  20 minutes later, Abdulahi came back with some boys who came to inquire about what happened between us. After explaining to them . They blamed him (Abdulahi) and begged on his behalf.

“As they were about leaving, Corporal Kehinde Ogburemi dragged Abdulahi and they started fighting, in the process of which  Abdulahi overpowered him. He inflicted injuries on the policeman and even tore his uniform. As we were trying to bring the situation under control, Kehinde and his colleague Moses Paul, fired some shots into the air which prompted  everyone to run for safety.

But as everyone fled, the policemen still held  Adbulahi and requested that  he   must give them N30,000 for the assault. His friends pleaded with  N3000 but the policemen refused, saying they should bring N20,000.

Abdullahi later left  apparently to look for money. By the time he came back, his friends had given the policemen  N3000 but they refused to accept. The argument over the payment dragged on till 7pm, when I was supposed to close for the day. But I decided to stay back to ensure the matter was settled. By the time they eventually resolved the matter it was 9pm.

Barely had I stepped out of the premises heading for home that one of the boys working with me ran to  inform me that the policemen were beating  Abdulahi. I rushed back and met him (Abdullahi )on the ground, unconscious. I even scolded the policemen that they should have taken the man to the station rather than beating  him up. And when I flashed my phone  torchlight on Abdulahi, I discovered he was forming in the mouth. I called  his friends to take  him home and even asked whether he had been sick before, but they said no.

I was at home at about 2am when I received a phone call from one of his friends that his condition had worsened. But I could not come out at that ungodly hour. However, I rushed to work very early the following  day and took Abdullahi to the hospital, because I was told he was abandoned there.

After examining his condition, the doctor said he would  be okay. I then left to notify manager of the company where he worked about what happened, who  went to the hospital with me to see him.

I also went to Mulero Police Station, Ajah, to  report the incident. But  at the station, I noticed that the policemen were trying to turn the case around by putting the blame on my boys who  were present when the policemen were beating Abdulahi”, he said.

Abdullahi as gathered, was transferred to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital , LUTH, Idiaraba, on doctor’s advice on October 11, 2013, where unfortunately, he died.

But as we hear,dem say if dem find any of this officers guilty say dem go pursue dem commot for work then carry dem go court on the ground say na murder dem commit

Dem don bury Abdullahi sha and him family dey talk say make dem carry the matter commot for court sha..

make God dey help us sha..
wey be say don dey for cell for six month now for State Criminal Investigation Department,SCID,Yaba

Source:Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment